Mar 18, 2011

Chicken pot pie (Easy recipe)

I had a coupon for the new Philadelphia cooking creme and they were also on sale this week so I decided to try them.  Since I had never made a pot pie, I decided to try it using the cooking creme.  It ended up being delicious.  My hubby gobbled it up which is saying alot.  The Wee One and the Imaginative One did not like it.  They ate some of it but it was not their favorite.

Stars of the Recipe:



  • 2 cups of cooked chicken

  • 2 cups of frozen mixed veggies

  • 1 container of Philadelphia cooking creme (I used the savory garlic flavor.)

  • 1 ready to bake pie crust


Steps:



  1. Mix the veggies, chicken, and cooking creme together in a bowl.

  2. Place mixture in a 9 inch pie pan.

  3. Place the pie crust over it.  Score the pie crust.

  4. Place in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes.

  5. Enjoy!


I'm not endorsed by Philadelphia Cooking Creme.  I just enjoyed this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!