This recipe is so simple but the taste is superb.
The Stars of the Recipe:
- carrots cut in circles (about 2 cups)
- 2 Tbsp. of butter or margarine
- 3 Tbsp. of brown sugar (more if you want it sweeter)
- 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon
- Cut up the carrots. Put in a microwaveable bowl.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in the bowl.
- Place the bowl in the microwave and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. You want them tender crisp not mushy.
- After they are finished, take the bowl out of the microwave and then stir the syrup up.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is linked to Tempt My Tummy Tuesday at Blessed with Grace.