The final verdict from the adults was they loved them. Score!
They are my kind of recipe because it's quick and simple. It requires very few ingredients. Finally the taste is remarkable.
Stars of the recipe:
- 2 c. of Bisquick or baking mix
- 2/3rd c. milk
- 1/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix Bisquick and milk until moist. Add a little bit of milk at a time if needed.
- Fold in cheddar cheese.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of mix onto a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While biscuits are baking, melt butter in microwave. (I do a minute at a time until melted.). Stir in garlic and parsley.
- Once the biscuits are out of the oven, brush on the butter mixture.
- Let biscuits cool.