So last week, when Cookies and Cups posted a recipe for Peanut Butter Cups Chocolate Cookies, I knew I needed to try it so I can put it in my growing cookie recipe "file." These cookies were so easy to make with only four ingredients.
Everyone who has tried the cookies has given it a thumbs up. They are extremely moist which is a plus.
Peanut Butter Cups Chocolate Cookies
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 Chocolate cake mix (I used Devil's Food cake because that's what I had at the house.)
- 2 Lrg. Eggs
- 1/3 cup of Canola Oil
- 1 8 oz. bag of Reese's Minis
- Preheat oven to 350°
- With your mixer, beat together cake mix, oil and eggs until combined.
- Pour in entire bag of Reese's Minis.
- Mix on low until Reese's are evenly incorporated.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls and place n a parchment lined baking sheet about 2" apart. Cookies will spread. (I used pan release from my local candy /cake supply store instead.)
- Bake for 8-9 minutes.