The boys really like the M&M version. In fact, I needed to lock the deep freezer so that the Wee One wouldn't get into them. I think these are his favorite of all the candies I've made.
- either pretzel twists or waffle pretzels
- Rolo candies
- M&M's or pecan halves
- Line a cookie sheet with foil. Place whole pretzels on the foil in a straight line.
- Place a Rolo flat side down on the pretzel.
- Put in the oven at 350 degrees for about 4 minutes.
- Carefully pull out of the oven and then place either a M&M or pecan half on the top of the melted Rolo.
- Allow the turtle to cool and then place in a plastic bag and store. I froze mine and they did fine.