If I plan a big meal that takes more time to prep and cook, I cook those on Saturday nights because that is when I have more time.
Week of August 2 - We are going away for the weekend so I need to only plan for 4 days and one day of left-overs.
- Spaghetti Carbonara, garlic bread, salad
- White Castle Sliders, fries, veggie
- Ravioli lasagna (in freezer), rolls, veggie
- Cantonese Sweet and Sour Chicken, rice, egg rolls
Week of August 9 - I start back to work during the week.
- almost famous chicken sandwiches, waffle fries, fruit salad
- homemade corn dogs (Food Network recipe), chips, veggie
- Chicken cordon bleu (freezer), veggie, Easy Rolls
- breakfast for dinner - waffles or pancakes, bacon or sausage, fruit
- Bowtie lasagna, garlic bread, salad or veggie
Week of August 16 - Students start back this week.
- lemon chicken (freezer), lemon basil pasta, veggie, rolls
- homemade pizza
- meatball subs, chips, veggie
- breakfast burritos, hashbrowns, muffins or biscuits
- bbq ham steak, make-over mac and cheese, veggie
Week of August 23
- chicken cooked in crockpot, mashed potato, green beans
- chicken and rice casserole, rolls, veggie
- Primetime meatloaf (freezer), makeover macaroni and cheese, veggie
- sloppy joes (freezer), chips, raw veggies
- pork chops, peas, applesauce
Week of August 30
- porcupine meatballs (freezer), roll, veggie
- molasses chicken (freezer), make over macaroni and cheese, veggie
- Skyline chili over spaghetti, rolls
- Baked potatoes with skyline chili and cheese, veggie
- spaghetti, Italian breadsticks, salad, applesauce
This post has been linked up to This Mommy Cooks and Mommy's Kitchen.