Gather all the ingredients.
Mix up the pudding
Crush up the Oreos.
Fold the Cool Whip into the pudding.
Layer the crushed up Oreos, gummy worms, and pudding/Cool Whip.
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 small box of chocolate pudding (We used milk chocolate flavor.)
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 - 16 oz. container of Cool Whip
- 10 to 15 Oreos
- gummy worms
- Make up the chocolate pudding by following the directions on the package. Put it to the side so it can set up.
- Place Oreos in a ziploc bag. Crush up the Oreos. (We used a meat tenderizer.)
- Fold in cool whip into the pudding.
- Place a third of the crushed Oreos and a few of the gummy worms on the bottom of a bowl. Top with half of the pudding/Cool whip.
- Place another third of the crushed Oreos and a few of the gummy worms on top of pudding/Cool whip.
- Top with the rest of the pudding/Cool whip.
- Place the rest of the crushed Oreos on the top. Place some more gummy worms on the top or sticking out of the top.
For more great recipes, check out Potluck Sundays and Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays.