Stars of the recipe:
- 1-12 oz. bag of chocolate chips
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 to 2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- handful of pecan pieces, optional
- Place the chocolate chips and condensed milk in a microwavable safe bowl.
- Microwave on 70% power for 1.5 minutes. Stir.
- Continue microwave on 70% power for another 1.5 minutes. Stir.
- If the chocolate is not melted, continue microwaving on 70% power for 30 second intervals until the chocolate is melted.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add the vanilla and stir. If you add pecans, this would be when they would be added.
- Pour into a square cake pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. (I also lined mine with foil and then sprayed the foil.)
- Place in the fridge until it's hardened. Cut into pieces. Enjoy!