Nov 20, 2011

Christmas Baking part 2

In my previous post, I listed some of my favorite cookies to bake that are on my blog.  Here are some other favorite cookie recipes that are on other blogs.  My goal this Christmas season is post them on this blog so that I have them readily available during next year's baking season.

Santa's Whiskers Cookies - If you like coconut and maraschino cherries, this is the recipe for you!

Brown Sugar Jumbles - What's not to love about these cookies, they are oatmeal and m&m's cookies rolled into one!  Yum!

Orange Infused Snowballs - Different flavor then what you normally have during the holiday season

Candy Cane Snowballs - Crushing candy canes is a good way to get your frustrations out.  Or you could put the candy canes in a baggie and let the kids crush them.

Candied Pecans - Delicious!

Andes Creme de Menthe Cookies - I already have the Andes Creme de Menthe pieces with my cookie baking supplies.  The Imaginative One loves Andes mints so this is one of his favs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!