Oh, and the taste! They were delicious. Since it was so easy, I may prep the carrots and have hubby put them in the crockpot one day so we can have them for dinner.
Honey Glazed Carrots
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 pound of carrots, cleaned and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. of butter
- 2 Tbsp. of honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray 2 or 3 quart crockpot with cooking spray.
- Place carrots in the crockpot along with butter.
- Drizzle the honey over the carrots.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.