Jan 2, 2012

Menu Planning Monday ~ January 2, 2012



I go back to work on Wednesday.  It will be nice to get some normalcy back  in my life but on the other hand it's been nice to be able to relax and not worry about my students for a little while.  They keep me on my toes while I am teaching them.  Things they do and say are priceless.  I always say I could write a book about some of the words that come out of their mouths.

Going back to work means limited time to get food on the table when I get home.  If I don't menu plan, I'm like a fish out of water.  I just flop around and don't always cook or eat what I should.  Which is not good at all.

Here is my plan for this upcoming week:

Monday - baked spaghetti, left-over Italian bread, spinach salad

Tuesday - ham egg casserole, buttermilk biscuits, pancakes or waffles, fruit

Wednesday - veggie beef soup, rolls, left-over spinach salad

Thursday - eat whatever you like night

Friday - Thai veggies with pork over rice (with a peanut sauce)

Saturday  - chicken scampi, angel hair pasta, some sort of veggie

Linked up to:  Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!