Mar 11, 2012

Menu Planning Monday - March 12, 2012

I keep saying I need to write a book on the some things I have encountered as a teacher.  Some are endearing while others are just CRAZY.  Friday was one of those CRAZY days.  The third grade teachers were all at an inservice and I was left behind.  The saying while the cat is out, the mice will play rang true ALL day long.

Anyway, the other day a student asked me if I was 22 years old.  My ego was inflated as I said "Yes!" with a lot of enthusiasm.  A minute later, another student pumped up, "You look too old to be 22 years old.  My ego deflated.
Another student piped up, "You are 30 years old."  My ego was inflated once again.  But then it was deflated when another student blurted out my real age.  How they knew my real age, I don't know.

Monday  - Mexican spaghetti, green beans, and biscuits

Tuesday - chicken fried rice, egg rolls

Wednesday - macaroni and cheese, peas, and biscuits

Thursday - ham potato pie, mixed veggies

Friday - lemon garlic fish, rice pilaf, spinach

Saturday - Italian beef sandwiches, chips, raw veggies, cole slaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!