Mar 25, 2013

Potato Wedges

The Imaginative One loves French fries.  He is the biggest French fry stealer so when I made these and he kept trying to take wedges from various family members, I knew this was a hit!  They were so crispy which is the way I love them.  I ate them without any condiments because they were that good!

IMG_7190[1]




Potato Wedges


Stars of the recipe:

  • 2 russet potatoes, cut into wedges

  • 1 egg white

  • spices to taste - I used seasoning salt, black pepper, and Himalayan pink salt.


Steps:

  1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.  

  2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.

  3. In a med. bowl, whisk together spices and egg white.

  4. Dredge the potato wedges in the egg white - spice mixture.  Coating all of the wedges.

  5. Place on cooking sheet.

  6. Bake for 15 minutes.  Flip the wedges over.

  7. Bake for another 15 minutes.

  8. Enjoy with your favorite condiments!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!