Mar 6, 2013

What I'm Thankful For - Last 10

11.  Hubby - He's been such a brave soul trying the new foods I've been cooking.  A lot of them, he's actually liked :)  Yeah!

12.  My favorite book series - Leslie Meier's Lucy Stone series, Joanna Fluke's Hannah Swenson series - I love visiting my "friends" and catching up with them.

13.  Spring is almost here!  It's a time of rebirth and renewal.  

14.  My family - They are very important to me.

15.  Foodie Pen Pals - I've done it in October, November, January, and February.  I love shopping for a new person and trying to figure out their likes and dislikes.  Then I get my package in the mail and I get to try new foods from different places in the US.  Okay my last one was from five minutes from the house.  This month the person who is sending me my box is from further away so that's exciting.


16.  Going to the beach this summer - I love Charleston, SC.  We finally made a commitment to go to the beach.  Yeah!  I get to eat at my favorite restaurant there.  The boys are going to get to go to Piggly Wiggly.  They want to dump sand on grandpa down there.  We are going to Charlottesville, VA either on the way down or the way back.  

17.  the zoo - I love going there.  

18.  Coffee - Enough said there!

19.  Chocolate

20.  Being a teacher - There is nothing more fulfilling as teaching especially when the students have learned something new and are excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!