Jul 26, 2013

My travel bag

Today we are leaving for our big vacation. We are traveling to Charlottesville, Va for the night. Then we are traveling to Charleston, SC for the week. Then we are on to Atlanta, GA for 2 days and Huntsville, AL for a day before heading home.

I'm notorious for packing way too much food when we travel. I attempted not to have too much. We have the family snacks and then mine.

I'm going to talk about what I packed in my travel bag.




20130726-080651.jpg

Snacks for me and Hubby (kids won't touch them):
Trail mix (2 types)
Pistachio, cashew, and almond snack mix

Snacks for only me:
Wheat thins (small bags spicy buffalo and sundried tomato and basil)
Snack mix (walking taco flavored)
Homemade granola (breakfasts for the trip)
2 containers of individual creamers (for beach house - only thing I put in coffee)
Dentyne Ice gum (lots - love it)
2 go picnic - salami with cheese (lunches for this week)
2 go picnics - hummus (lunches for this week)
Freeze dried pineapple
Freeze dried mango
2 containers of random bars and peanut butter/almond butter packets - even though I don't particularly like peanut butter)
Instant coffee
Fruit punch (1)

Other stuff:
Books (6)
Notebook
Folders with puzzles and coloring pages for boys
Folder with puzzles for me
Mechanical pencils
My purse
My camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!