Nov 27, 2013

Elf 4 Heath - Day #3

So as I said at the end of my post, yesterday's challenge was to unsubscribe from catalogs or emails.  I chose to unsubscribe to multiple email lists.  I did it on my work email, gmail, and road runner email accounts.  I also cleaned up my road runner and work accounts.  This really helped me feel lighter not having all those emails to wade through.

Fullscreen capture 11262013 80307 PM

 

One great website to use is unroll.me.  Unfortunately it only supports certain email services.  I could only use it for my gmail account.  It really helped me unsubscribe from that account.

 

Today's challenge is to try a new workout.  I don't exercise unless you count my walking around the school building.  My classroom is isolated from everyone else so if I need anything I need to walk to get it.  :)  That's great for getting some cardio in.

Last night I put some fast paced music on youtube (Florida Georgia Line - Cruise) and did sprints across the living room to get some cardio in.  I continued for the entire song.  Then I put on Pink's Just Like a Pill and did some circuits of 10 reps of waist twists, toe touches, knee lifts, and jumping jacks.  Towards the end of the song, I slowed my motions down to cool down.  It wasn't much but for me it was a small step.

This morning, I did a barre3 standing core exercise.  I plan to do a yoga video later on during the day.  This is something new to me.  I really need to get my belly area in check.  I'm short waisted so all of my extra weight seems to land there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!