Nov 4, 2013

Mom, What's For Dinner? ~ Week of November 4

Can you believe it's November already?  I sure can't.  Soon it will be Thanksgiving and then it will be the Christmas season.  We decided that this year we are going to go light with Christmas gifts for the boys.  Their big gift is coming in late March/early April when we go to Disney.  I or do you mean Santa will get them something small so they have something to open on Christmas morning.  

This week is my semi-annual parent teacher conferences (late October/early November and then February).  My principal makes sure we are all fed so I don't have to pack two meals.  However, the boys at home still need to be fed.  

Monday - pork chops and gravy sandwiches, chips, and hopefully veggie or fruit (Parent teacher conferences for myself)

Tuesday - Chicken soup and either pretzel rolls or biscuits

Wednesday - bramble beans with either pretzel rolls or biscuits

Thursday - Teriyaki bbq chicken legs and baked rice

Friday - slow cooker meatballs and spaghetti sauce over spaghetti, salad

Saturday - ?????  Maybe breakfast for dinner or pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!