They are also like Lay's Chips. Once you eat one, you can't stop.
Dilly Oyster Crackers
- 1 package of Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp. dill
- 3/4 c. vegetable or olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 package oyster crackers
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients thoroughly in a big mixing bowl.
- Add the oyster crackers and toss gently. (Get the topping on all of the oyster crackers.)
- Spread on a cookie sheet and then bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Stirring 2 to 3 times during baking.
- Cool and then store in an air tight container.