The Imaginative one tasted one and his response was "M-M-M." After you try them, I'm sure you will say the same thing.
Stars of this recipe:
- 2 cups of Self Rising Flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 Tbsp. of sugar
- 4 heaping Tbsp. of mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together flour and milk.
- Add sugar and mayonnaise.
- Bake in slightly greased (I use a cooking spray.) muffin tins for 12 to 15 minutes or until brown.
This recipe makes 12 rolls.
This recipe is linked up to Mommy's Kitchen for Potluck Sunday.