Once I tasted it, I knew I had made the right choice because it was deliciouso (my own made up word). I had some left-over so I took it to work and one of my co-workers even enjoyed it.
My hubby even enjoyed eating this right out of the fridge with a fork.
Stars of the Recipe:
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add vanilla, sugars and mix well.
- Stir in the Oreo cookie chunks.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Then form a ball, roll the ball in the Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Place on a waxed paper lined plate and drape the ball loosely with plastic wrap.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve on graham cracker stix or mini vanilla wafers. (I used graham crackers because that is what I had the house.)
For more great recipes, please visit Potluck Sundays, Kitchen recipe swap, Delicious Dishes, and Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.