Stars of the "recipe":
- 2 and 1/4 cup of instant oatmeal
- 1/3 cup dried milk powder
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 to 2 tsp of cinnamon (I added more because I love the taste of cinnamon.)
- 1 cup of raisins or any other dried fruit (I used blueberry flavored craisins in mine. I also added chopped pecans to my mix.)
- Mix all of the ingredients together and store in a airtight container.
- Label the container with the directions on how to prepare the oatmeal.
To Prepare OatMeal:
- Scoop 1/2 cup oatmeal into a bowl and mix with 1/2 cup water. You may need a bit more water if you like you oatmeal thinner.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute stir and enjoy.
This post has been linked to Eat at Home - Ingredient Spotlight.