Aug 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - August 23


A review of last week's meals:


A favorite was lemon-basil pasta.  It was my favorite meal during the week.  My hubby enjoyed it but not as much as I did.  The boys were not so keen on it but it was because it had green in it.
My hubby's favorites were the meatbball sub, breakfast burrito, and the barbecue ham.  I was nervous about making the breakfast burritos for hubby because I didn't know if he would like it or not.  He ended up eating two of them! 

This week's meals


Monday - Primetime meatloaf (freezer), makeover macaroni and cheese, veggie

Tuesday - sloppy joes (freezer), chips, raw veggies

Wednesday - chicken cooked in crockpot, mashed potato, green beans (Imaginative One's first day back at school.  He requested this meal because it's one of his favorites.)

Thursday - pork chops, peas, applesauce

Friday - chicken and rice casserole, rolls, veggies

Saturday - left-overs

For other great menus, please visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!