Aug 31, 2010

September Meals

We had some successful meals during August.  I heard alot of yums coming from hubby's mouth.  Some of his favorites were the White Castle Sliders, spaghetti carbonara, and breakfast burritos.  My favorites were the bowtie lasagna, White Castle Sliders, spaghetti carbonara, and lemon basil pasta.  During early August, I made the spaghetti carbonara.  Hubby absolutely loved it and ate the last of the left-overs.  There was no way he was going to share.  Two weeks later, I offered to make Sunday night dinner.  I decided to make spaghetti carbonara.  That time I got to eat the rest of the left-overs at work the next day.  I had to stake claim on them right away or he would eaten them again.

Week of September 1


  • Skyline chili over spaghetti, rolls

  • Baked potatoes with skyline chili and cheese, veggie

  • spaghetti, Italian breadsticks, salad, applesauce

  • leftovers

  •  

    Week of September 6 (Labor day - don't know if we are eating at my in-laws or not for labor day.  one of my meals will be a tba.  it will probably be hamburgers and hot dogs.)



    Week of September 13



    • ravoli lasagna (freezer), salad, garlic bread or Italian breadsticks

    • Chicken and cornbread dumplings (The $5 dollar mom's cookbook pg 97) - I've been wanting to make this for a long time.  I'm finally going to get around to making it.

    • pork chops, peas, applesauce

    • shimmy and roast Italian chicken, crash hot potato, veggie

    • White Castle Sliders, chip or fries, raw veggies

    • left-overs


    Week of september 20



    • lemon chicken (freezer), lemon basil pasta, salad or veggies, rolls

    • Skyline chili over spaghetti, cornbread, salad or veggie

    • homemade pizza

    • pancakes, bacon

    • quesadillas,taco soup

    • left-overs


    week of september 27



    • chicken cordon bleu (freezer), veggies, biscuits

    • ham in crockpot, scalloped potatoes, veggie

    • breakfast burritos, hash browns, fruit

    • grilled cheese sandwiches, soup (TBA which kind of soup)

    • homemade hamburger helper, veggie, rolls

    • left-overs


    This post has been linked up to This Mommy Cooks and Mommy's Kitchen.

    3 comments:

    1. Thanks for linking up! You're menu looks great. I may have to try the spaghetti carbona and skyline chili. I've seen it on a lot of others menus and blogs!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow your menu looks fantastic!!!

      Lynn
      http://punkaroonie.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    3. [...] The busiest day of the year was September 7th with 144 views. The most popular post that day was September Meals. [...]

      ReplyDelete

    I enjoy hearing from you!