Stars of the recipe:
- russet potatoes - (I didn't put a quantity because it depends on how many you want to make.)
- extra virgin olive oil
- Wash the potatoes and then poke the potatoes.
- Wrap each individual potato in foil and then place in the crockpot.
- Put about 1 to Tbsp. of water in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Turn the crockpot on low and cook the potatoes for about 4.5 hours.
- When they are finished, unwrap them and put in a bowl.
- Douse them with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) just to lightly coat them.
- Sprinkle them with salt.
- Enjoy with your favorite baked potato toppings.
For other great recipes, visit Tempt My Tummy Tuesday.