Monday - ravoli lasagna (freezer), salad, garlic bread or Italian breadsticks
Tuesday - Chicken and cornbread dumplings (The $5 dollar mom’s cookbook pg 97) - I’ve been wanting to make this for a long time. I’m finally going to get around to making it.
Wednesday - pork chops, peas, applesauce (recipe to follow)
Thursday - shimmy and roast Italian chicken, crash hot potato, veggie
Friday - White Castle Sliders, chip or fries, raw veggies
Saturday - left-overs
For other great menu plans, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu plan Monday.
7-up pork chops
- 4 to 6 pork chops
- 12 oz. can 7 up, Sprite, or lemon lime soda
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Place chops in baking dish.
- Pour soda over chops and sprinkle with dry soup mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.