Stars of the Recipe:
- 2 pounds of red potatoes, halved or quartered depending on their size (Some of mine needed to be cut even smaller.)
- 4 large onions quartered (I used only 2 onions because the boys do not like onions.)
- 2 pounds of kielbasa, cut into 2 inch pieces (I used turkey sausage instead.)
- 4 Gala or Honeycrisp apples cut into wedges
- Honey for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- In a large, shallow roasting pan, drizzle potatoes and onions with EVOO, salt and pepper. Roast 40 minutes.
- Drizzle the apples with honey, EVOO, salt and pepper. Add kielbasa and apples to potatoes and onions in the last 20 minutes of cooking time.
I served our dinner with steamed green beans and Young's Dairy Pumpkin Bread.