I call these a "recipe" but it is actually a method more than a recipe.
Stars of the "recipe:"
- mini pretzels (twists or snaps)
- Hershey kisses or hugs
- candy or Indian corn
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or foil.
- Place the pretzels on the cookie sheet. Make sure they are not touching.
- After unwrapping the kisses/hugs, place them on each pretzel.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes until the kisses are melted. You will know they are because they will become shiny.
- Take out of the oven. Carefully place a candy corn/Indian corn on each of the kisses.
- Cool and then store. (You may have to put them in the fridge to aid in the cooling process.)