Nov 1, 2010

Menu Planning Week of November 1



I can't believe it's already November.  Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before we know it.

This week is going to be a busy week because I have parent teacher conferences on Monday and Wednesday nights.  Election day is Tuesday so before heading home on Tuesday, I've got to go and vote.  On Thursday night, I've got to go to the Imaginative One's parent teacher conference.  Friday night is chiropractor and then eating at Chick Fil A for dinner.  The church that I attend MOPs at is building an addition to one of the MOPs' members house.  One of the fund raisers is with Chick Fil A.  I decided that would be a nice way to begin the weekend after a long week.

Monday - (Hubby  cooking) mini meatloaves, butter noodles, corn, and Italian sweet bread

Tuesday - (crockpot) roast with root veggies, boiled potatoes, green beans, Italian sweet bread

Wednesday - (Hubby  cooking) Skyline chili (freezer) over spaghetti, mixed veggies, cornbread (freezer)

Thursday - hash made from left over roast, veggies, Easy Rolls

Friday - Chick Fil-A

Saturday - left - overs

For more great menus, visit Menu Plan Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!