- 2 - 3/4 c. All Star Muffin Mix
- 1 c. milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. of melted butter (1 stick) - When I did this, I melted it in the microwave for one minute.
- 3 Tbsp. of pumpkin puree - When I made these, I didn't know how the recipe would work when you added the pumpkin puree. You might want to add more.
- 2 Tbsp. of pumpkin spice
- Place 2-3/4 cups muffin mix in a large bowl.
- Whisk the egg, milk, pumpkin puree, and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 400° for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Serve warm.
I made mini muffins this time. I ended up having 45 mini muffins. Instead of baking them for 18 to 21 minutes, I baked them for 12 minutes. I also added chocolate chips to half of the batter. Those turned out really delicious.
This recipe has been linked to Colleen's Kitchen Recipe Swap, Days of Thanksgiving, and Potluck Sunday.