Jan 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of January 10, 2011

Last week we did not get to the crockpot beef hash.  It was a weird week with me going back to work after winter break.  On Wednesday, I was feeling run down so I opted to go to a place called Dreamie Weenie and get a hot dog dinner instead of cooking anything when I got home.  Then on Thursday, I started to put the ingredients for the hash in the crockpot when I noticed the beef was greenish.  So in the trash it went.  We had tacos and Spanish rice Thursday night.  On Friday, my aunt arrived from out of town so I went out to dinner with her, my mom, and sister.  My hubby fed the kids grilled cheese and canned chicken noodle soup.

This week's menu plans:

Monday - homemade pizza, salad, bread sticks

Tuesday - spaghetti pie, mozarella sticks, salad

Wednesday - PW's ranch style chicken and fluffy new potatoes, veggies, Buttermilk biscuits or Easy Rolls

Thursday - grilled cheese and tomato soup - I have a dentist appointment after school so I won't be able to cook dinner.  My hubby is in charge so he decided this is what he wanted.

Friday - Waffle House waffles and hash browns smothered, covered, and chunked

Saturday - Leftovers

For more great menu plans, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!