Here is a recipe for Taco Seasoning that I found at the Copy Kat website
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 Tbsp. dehydrated onion
- 6 tsp. chili powder (I use a little less than that.)
- 5 tsp. paprika
- 4 1/2 tsp. cumin (I use about 2 tsp. This is one of the spices that hubby does not like.)
- 3 tsp. onion powder
- 2 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper (I omit this spice.)
- Combine ingredients and store in an airtight container.
- To prepare, brown 1 lb. of beef.
- Add 3 Tbsp. (I use about 1.5 Tbsp.) of seasoning and approx. 1/2 cup of water.
- Simmer until water is absorbed.
- Serve either in a hard taco shell or tortilla and with your favorite taco toppings.