Last week, I made sloppy joes for dinner one night and then froze the left-overs with a plan to use the sloppy joes on a pizza. I used a store bought pizza dough but feel free to use a homemade dough. It really does not matter. Then treat your mouth to an unbelievable treat.
Stars of the recipe:
- pizza dough (either store bought or homemade)
- left over sloppy joes
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- one or two stalks green onions
- Prepare the dough according to your recipe (if homemade dough) or directions on the package (store bought).
- Spread sloppy joes evenly on the dough.
- Place cheddar cheese on top of the sloppy joes.Garnish the top of the cheddar cheese with green onions.
- Bake according to recipe or directions. (I baked mine at 400 degrees for about 8 minutes. My dough was a Pillsbury Thin Crust dough.)
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
This is linked to Eat at Home's Ingredient Spotlight.