Eat at Home
Stars of the recipe:
- 1/2 bag of popcorn chicken, baked according to package directions
- 1 TBSP. of vegetable oil
- 1/2 bag of frozen onion-pepper mix
- 1 bottle of orange ginger marinade (Found in ethnic food aisle. I used LaChoy's brand.)
- 1 cup of cooked rice
- Cook the chicken according to package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in skillet. Add the onion-pepper mixture. Cook until tender crisp.
- Pour 1 to 1/2 cups of the marinade in the skillet (I used the whole bottle.)
- Add the chicken and stir until combined.
- Serve over cooked rice.