Tonight I made the chocolate chip pancakes for dinner. They were so delish!!! The Imaginative One ended up eating three of them for dinner.
The Stars of the Recipe:
- 1 1/ 2 c. flour
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 c. milk
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- chocolate chips
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a big mixing bowl.
- Whisk together milk, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla in a smaller bowl.
- Then whisk the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Ladle 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot buttered skillet and cook until bubbly.
- Right before you flip the pancakes, sprinkle with chocolate chips and then flip the pancakes.
- Cook until golden on the bottom.
Happy eating, Traci