Sep 18, 2011

Beanie Weenies


This is another easy meal to put into the crockpot.  It made more than enough food for my family of four that I put half of it in the freezer for another meal.:)

This was another homerun for my family.

Beanie Weenies

Stars of the recipe:
  • 2 small cans of pork and beans or one large can
  • 1 small can of Great Northern beans, drained
  • 1 16 oz. package of hot dogs, sliced
  • 1 lrg onion, chopped
  • 1/4 cup of ketchup
  • 3 Tbsp. of mustard (or more to taste)
  • 2 tsp. Worchestershire sauce (or more to taste)
  • 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed
  • 4 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
Steps:
  1. Place all the items in the crockpot.  (I gave it a stir.)
  2. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 6 to 8 hours.
  3. Enjoy!  I served mine with green beans and biscuits with apple butter.
  
Happy eating,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!