Sep 4, 2011

Crockpot hamburger patties

Last week, I found a new website called Crock Pot Girls.  It is jammed packed with different crock pot recipes from readers.  When I was creating my menu, I decided to check them out and see if there were any recipes that our family might enjoy.  This is one of the recipes from their site.

Stars of the recipe:
  • 4 - 6 hamburger patties
  • worcestershire sauce
  • tiger sauce (Didn't know what this was.  In the comments, I found out it was like A-1 sauce.)
  • onion, cut into rings
  • can diced tomatoes (Used crushed tomatoes instead)
  • salt and pepper to taste

Steps:
  1. Put some of the tiger sauce or A-1 sauce in the bottom of the crockpot, then layer patties. 
  2. Season patties with salt, pepper, and sauces, next layer with onions and tomatoes. 
  3. Cook 6 to 7 hours on low.
(When I made the patties, I put a mixture of garlic and black pepper and some worcestershire sauce with the ground beef.  Then I made the patties.)

Happy eating,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!