Stars of the recipe:
- 1 can of Manwich
- 1 package of hot dogs cut lengthwise and then cut lengthwise again
- 1 med onion chopped up
- hamburger buns (I'm going to be making homemade hamburger buns that I'm going to dye orange in honor of Halloween.)
- Cut up hot dogs. Place in crockpot.
- Put cut up onions on top of hot dogs.
- Open Manwich and dump on top of onions and hot dogs.
- Cook on low for 2 to 3 hours and then switch to keep warm.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
- Enjoy your creepy crawly sandwiches!
Other Halloween treats: Sweet and Salty Halloween treats and dirt pudding.