These cookies did not disappoint me. They were delicious, moist, and easy to prepare.
2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 1 - 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree (make sure it's not pumpkin pie mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dump the cake mix in a bowl.
- Dump the pumpkin on top of the cake mix.
- Mix them together until blended. (Might want to use a hand mixer for this step.)
- Drop by heaping tablespoons about 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 13 to 15 minutes.The dough does not freeze well.