Right before Christmas, I bought an individual smoothie maker with cups for a Christmas gift for the whole family. The Imagative One and I love making and drinking smoothies. He also likes to drink milk shakes made with the smoothie maker. I will share his favorite smoothie on a different post.
Stars of the recipe:
- 6 to 8 oz of fruit juice (I've used 100% Juice Cranberry-Blueberry, Lite Cranberry Raspberry, and Ruby Red Grapefruit-Cherry. All those were for different smoothies.)
- 1/4 c. yogurt (I've used Greek yogurt for an extra boost of protein.)
- 1 cup of frozen fruit (I've used either cherries or strawberries.)
- Put all the ingredients in the individual smoothie cup or blender.
- Blend until combine.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy!