Feb 25, 2012

Brown sugar ham steak

I'm embarrassed to even call this a recipe.

We had ham steak for dinner. I decided to fry it up. As it was cooking, I sprinkled about a tablespoon on brown sugar on both sides. Then I sprinkled another tablespoon of brown sugar on one of the sides. The Imaginative One raved about the taste. He has already asked for it to be on the menu again. Score!

Stars of the recipe:
Ham steak
3 or more tablespoons of brown sugar
Cooking spray

Steps;
1. Warm up pan (med heat). Spray with cooking spray or use a tablespoon of butter.
2. Place ham steak in pan. Sprinkle one side with brown sugar.
3. Flip it over and sprinkle the other side with brown sugar.
4. Cook until browned and then brown the other side.
5. You may add more brown sugar if wanted.
6. Take out of pan and serve.
7. Enjoy!

There is no picture of the ham because this was all that was left.



20120225-190929.jpg

1 comment:

I enjoy hearing from you!