I cut each potato into 16 pieces so they cook up faster.
Roasted PotatoesStars of the recipe:
- small potatoes (We like yellow potatoes.), cut into smaller pieces (I cut them into 16ths)
- extra virgin olive oil (Enough to coat the potatoes.)
- spices (Use your favorite spices ~ I like to use seasoning salt.)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut up the potatoes. Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes. (You only want enough to coat each potato).
- Sprinkle the potatoes with spices.
- Mix up the potatoes, olive oil, and spices. (I use clean hands to do this.) Make sure each piece of potato has olive oil on it.
- Place in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle more seasoning on the potatoes.
- Put the cookie sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping the potatoes over once while they are baking.