Stars of the recipe:
- 3 lbs chicken thighs, bone in, skin on
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tomato, chopped (You can also use diced tomatoes in the can.)
- oil as needed
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 3/4 c. chicken broth, divided
- 2 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 C. sour cream
- In a large pot, saute the onion, garlic, and green pepper in oil until soft, add the paprika and mix well.
- Add the chicken, tomato, and 1 cup of the chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil then turn down to low to simmer.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Add remaining chicken broth and sour cream, stir to mix and serve immediately over rice or egg noodles.