Nov 5, 2012

What are we having? Week of November 5

As soon as I walk in the door, the boys ask me what's for dinner? This occurs at least 4 dozen times in the short time after I get home and before we sit down for dinner.

They also try to sneak in snacks because they are so hungry!!!! I keep telling them dinner is going to be on the table shortly. Mysteriously they forget.

This week starts a new/old challenge. I requested a transfer at work. I didn't think they would allow it. Lo and behold they did. I'm going back to the elementary school starting Tuesday. I'll be getting off of work at 3:30 instead of 2:25. An hour difference. I've got to be on too of my game.

I'm going to be following one if Eat at Home's menus this week with a few changes.


Monday . Pork carnitas, corn, tortilla chips and salsa (me), Pringles (the rest of the family)

Tuesday brown sugar chicken, stuffing, veggie

Wednesday Chicago style deep dish pizza pot pie, salad

Thursday south of the border skillet, salad

Friday lemon pepper chicken, bowtie pasta with feta, veggies

Saturday all veggie soup, cheddar biscuits

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!