My hubby does not like raw spinach or lettuce. He calls them rabbit food. I've gradually started having him actually like eating cooked spinach. This recipe is one of the ways.
It's a simple side dish and is quite tasty.
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-4 c. baby spinach
- 1 clove of garlic (more if you like garlic) or 1-2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- Heat a skillet on medium heat.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil and garlic. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook until it's wilted. (It only takes a few minutes.)