This hummus has the flavor of buffalo wings without all the fat and calories. Delicious!
It passed he hubby test.
Buffalo Wing Hummus
Stars of the recipe:
- 1 1/2 c. canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed (reserve 1/4 c. of the liquid) -1 - 14 oz. can
- 2 cloves garlic (2 Tbsp. of already minced garlic)
- 2 Tbsp. tahini or Greek yogurt (I used the Greek yogurt and it worked great.)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice (Microwave the lemon for about 10 seconds before juicing it)
- 3/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. hot sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot buffalo wing flavor.)
- 1 1/2 tsp. white vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- Add everything to food processor or blender.
- Blend it until it reaches the texture you want.
- Enjoy with pita chips or fresh veggies!
(1/4 c. has 73 calories)