Feb 1, 2013

My journey part 4

The first part of the journey

The second part of the journey

The third part of the journey

In the fall of 2010, I was transferred to the middle school. Soon after starting there, I gained more weight and increased my pants' size. It must have been from stress.

Soon I was back to the weight from when I started the journey. My body held onto it like it was a security blanket.

The next school year, I was back at the elementary school and continued to maintain that weight. I had about 3 or 4 pants I could wear comfortably to work.

At one point I tried to lose some of the weight. I played the numbers game once again. After a couple of weeks, I had given up and regained any weight I had lost.

I allowed myself to not take care of my health.

I once again was transferred to work with middle school age children. My class was very disrespectful. Also the stress of the job took the weight and really held onto it. I was gradually moving towards the biggest pants' size I had ever worn.  (I also wasn't eating breakfast on a regular basis, drinking Coke, and eating lunch was a balancing act.)

I was not liking how I looked.

In November, they transferred me back to the elementary and I joined Elf 4 Health.

To be continued . . .

1 comment:

  1. [...] read about my weight loss journey, here are the links. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part [...]

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you!