This is another easy recipe to put together. This recipe makes four servings. I put the other three servings in the freezer so I can enjoy them later. (They are already portioned out so all I have to do is pull it out of the freezer, thaw it out, pour it into a cup, and then enjoy.)
St. Patty's Smoothie
Stars of the recipe:
- 1.5 c. of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 c. chocolate chips
- Place all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips in the blender.
- Blend until smoothie.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Blend until the chips have been combined.
- Pour a fourth of it in a cup. Divide the rest into 3 quart sized bags that have been labeled. Place those 3 bags in the freezer for later.
- Enjoy the smoothie in the cup!