Apr 8, 2013

Need to get refocused

I had been doing great with my eating. Then illness and other things halted my progress. Spring break was killer for me. I didn't eat right during a lot of it. I've gained back a pound so I know I need to refocus before it's multiple pounds.

Today was my first day from break. I was so busy with getting work done and teaching. I've got to make sure I have time to eat lunch. That is one of my biggest problem. Too little calories is just as bad as too many calories. I need to make sure those calories count also. Today for lunch I had orzo pasta salad with a pesto dressing. The veggies in the salad were broccoli, tomatoes, and yellow peppers. There was also some chopped black olives and feta cheese in the salad. Yum! I also had a Chobani blood orange yogurt and a cutie. It was a good lunch.

Breakfast is also an issue for me. I've been doing better about having breakfast. However when I am working I take it with me with intention of eating it all. I usually only finish part of it. I'm just not hungry before I leave for work.

So if I can work on eating a better lunch and completing my breakfast, I think I'll do better in my quest to get healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you!