[gallery type="square" ids="4285,4287,4286"]
Stars of the recipe:
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. yogurt (flavored or plain - I eat Greek Gods nonfat plain Greek yogurt.)
- 1/4 c. of your favorite cut up fruit (I've been using my stone fruit fruit salad.)
- 1/4 c, of your favorite granola (Store bought or homemade)
- In a bowl or Mason jar put the yogurt in the jar or bowl.
- Place the fruit on top of the yogurt.
- if you are not eating the parfait right away, pack the granola and put it on top of the yogurt and fruit right before you eat. If you are going to eat it right away, top with granola.