Today I found the recipe so I decided to make some of the snack mix for the boys and my lunches. Both boys tried some after I made it. They both loved it so each of them has 5 snack size bags of the ix for their lunches. Then our friend stopped by the house and tried it. He also gave it a thumbs up!
Stars of the recipe:
- 5 c. Golden Grahams
- 3 c. Cocoa Puffs
- 2 c. Reese's Pieces
- 2 c. peanuts or 1 c. peanuts and 1 c. cashews
- 3 c. pretzel sticks
- 11 oz. bag of white chocolate
- Place the first five ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place the white chocolate in a glass microwaveable bowl. Melt following the directions on the bag.
- Pour the cereal mixture. (I did a little bit of it at a time.) Stir until everything is coated.
- Spread out onto waxed paper, parchment, or foil.
- Let sit until completely dry and break into clumps.
- Store in an airtight container.